Welcome to our community!
One of the biggest questions on all new divers lips is ‘Where can I find a reliable buddy?’ Well look no further! Waterfront Scuba hosts one of the biggest dive clubs in Essex, full of friendly divers of all skills and qualifications.
We are open to anyone that shared the same excitement for diving as we do and pride ourselves on the success of our dive club. From newly qualified open water divers to seasoned technical divers, we are all friendly, helpful and welcoming.
Every Wednesday night our community comes together at the training pool where the club comes to life. The pool is open to all those that wish to use it, classes take place for all those currently studying courses, and of course a fully stocked bar for the social gathering. Many of our members come along to hone their skills in the pool or to pass knowledge on to newer members, while others simply come to socialise, eat dinner and share experiences and stories. These gatherings offer everyone an opportunity to meet new people and form new friendships as well as get to know the staff and instructors if your thinking of taking a new course, or to simply take a look around if your not quite decided.
We offer something for everyone and our community is second to none. Come and join us to see for yourself!
‘Real Divers, Real Diving’
As our motto suggests, we do not hire instructors who only dive when they are instructing as so many do. Our staff are all real divers who participate in the dive trips and pool sessions, as well as the social gatherings that are held throughout the year. Our business is not about making a profit, it’s about sharing a passion with like-minded people and opening up new territory to anyone that wishes to explore.
As well as the superior social aspect of the Waterfront dive club, becoming a member also offers many other perks that are not open to those outside of the Waterfront community:
- Regular postings and mail outs with special offers and exclusive dive events you simply can’t find anywhere else.
- Annual dive plan with heaps of trips and holidays for you to participate in at a subsidised cost.
- Access to the UK’s deepest underwater film studio for training, pool sessions and practice all year round both in and out of the diving season.
- Free hire of all scuba equipment you might need from BCD’s and regulators to stage bottles and computers. (subject to stock and availability).
- Membership discount and reductions at the Waterfront Scuba store.
- Discounted equipment servicing and maintenance all run by first class technicians.
- Free air fills and discounted Nitrox, oxygen and argon fills.
- Discounted rates on education on both PADI, DSAT and TDI qualifications.
- Priority bookings on all of Waterfront Scuba organised trips ahead of general release.
There really is no reason why you wouldn’t want to become a part of this community. With new privileges being offered all the time, now is the best time to sign up with us!