Tec Deep 50 Technical Diving Course
This technical diving course completes your training as an entry-level Technical diver taking you past the limits of recreational diving. During your training you will make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres. You will be using enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression and use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables to plan your dives. By the end of the course you will qualify to make technical decompression dives independently to a depth of 50 metres. There a number of divers who desire to visit places underwater that relatively few people can. Many new sights and experiences lay beyond recreational diving limits, untouched wrecks. Deep water reefs have marine life and organisms you do not find in shallower waters. Some divers enjoy the challenge, planning. knowledge, skills and focus that technical diving requires. Some divers love being involved with the latest cutting edge diving technologies. These reasons and many more make a technical diving course or certification rewarding for many individuals wanting that bit more.
How Long Does it Take
This course takes 2 to 3 days to complete or longer if required it is important that you are confident with your new skills in order that you can enjoy your new certification, time is not always the main factor to consider and the course may take one or two days extra for some individuals.
What Do I Need
- DSAT Tec Deep Diver Crewpack
- Twin Set Cylinders with Manifold, Backplate and Wing
- Stage Cylinders with Regulator(s)
- Cylinders must be Oxygen clean
- Course Materials, Dive Site Entry Fees, Gas Fills and Equipment Hire is not included in the price of the course
Pre Course Diving Certification Requirements
- Be 18 years old minimum Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Diver
- PADI Tec 40 Diver PADI
- Tec 45 Diver Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, 20 dives must be enriched air dives, 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres, 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres
- Have a medical statement signed by a physician
DSAT Tec Deep Diver Crewpack
Dive Computer, Exposure Suit , Weights and Weight System Twin Set Cylinders with Manifold, Backplate and Wing Stage Cylinders with Regulator(s) Cylinders must be Oxygen clean Course Materials, Dive Site Entry Fees, Gas Fills and Equipment Hire is not included in the price of the course.